We offer a free consultation on all Workers Compensation, Personal injury and Social Security Disability cases. You will not be required to pay a deposit or fee to talk to a lawyer.
All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means we do not charge attorney fees for our time unless we secure compensation for you. Additionally, we do not charge a fee on benefits that the employer does not contest. This means that if the employer’s insurance company is already paying you money for being off work, you will not have to pay us a percentage of that money. We only charge if we obtain additional compensation or if benefits are terminated and action is required to have your benefits started again. We do not charge a fee on money you have been offered already prior to us being your attorney and you owe no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
The state of Missouri limits Missouri workers compensation attorney fees to 25% of your award, which again is based only on the additional benefits we fought for and won for you. Please note that you, as the client, may still responsible for certain expenses or costs associated with your workers’ compensation case regardless of the outcome. Such costs, if any, will be clearly identified to you by your attorney. Such expenses could be for copies, fees for case experts, or court reporter fees.
That’s why I created a service I’m calling My 5 Point “Accept No Limits” Consultation – it has a real retail value of $299, but because I want to help as many people as I can get the answers they need during times of extreme hardship and difficulty, I’m making a limited number of these available at absolutely no charge. All you need to do is call my office at (417) 883-5886 or Toll Free 1800 345-0535 reserve your spot.
Here are the different elements of what you’ll experience during this in-depth consultation:
- A Real, Live Face-to-Face Meeting. We’ll meet face-to-face to discuss the specific details of your accident and what happened. You won’t be filling out a web-based data entry form, sending an email, sitting on hold waiting for a real human to answer – you and I will sit down in a room and talk things through. We’ll get to know each other the old-fashioned way – where we can share and learn from each other.
- A Comprehensive Situational Assessment. I’ll let you tell your story in your own words – you talk, I listen. As appropriate, I’ll ask questions to help you recall ALL the details – to make sure we both end up with an identical picture of exactly what happened that put you in this situation.
- A Preliminary Documentation Review. I’ll conduct a preliminary review of any supporting documentation you have that’s relevant to the accident and situation.
- An Honest and Open Q&A Session. I’ll answer any questions that you may have. I’ll be open, honest, and do everything I can to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
- Your Customized “Next Steps to Fairness” Proposal. Finally, after going over your situation, I’ll lay out in clear, easy-to-understand language, what I see as the strengths and weaknesses of your case. In addition, you’ll walk away with specific suggestions on what I see as your best course of action moving forward.
GUARANTEE: While I can’t guarantee ultimate results, I will guarantee our conversation will provide clear, actionable information that you can use to move forward with confidence knowing you’ve received timely and prudent advice.
If you would like more information about the Missouri Work Comp process, please request my FREE ebook report Understanding Your Missouri Workers Compensation Case.
(Don’t worry I won’t sell or give your email to anyone)
More helpful legal information related to Workers’ Compensation:
Free Initial Consultation with a Worker’s Compensation Attorney
Day, Evening, Weekend and Hospital Appointments Available
Call today (417) 883-5886