Missouri Worker’s Compensation and Loss of Limbs and Amputations
Loss of Limbs and Amputations
The loss of an arm or leg or the amputations of fingers are among the most serious and debilitating injuries that can occur on the job in Missouri. They can occur in several types of workplace environments, but most often occur when workers operate under-guarded or inadequately safeguarded machinery such as the following:
Forklifts and Heavy Equipment
The loss of a limb or amputation injury typically require extensive medical care for the injured worker and forces the injured worker to make adjustments to the way he or she lives their lives.
How an Missouri Workers’ Compensation Attorney Can Assist You After a Missouri Worker’s Compensation and Loss of Limbs and Amputations
Being hurt while working can be a scary experience and may leave you wondering how you’re going to pay your medical bills or support yourself and your family. To make sure that you never have to worry about these things, you need the help of Jason M. Krebs at The Krebs Law Firm, LLC after a loss of limbs or amputation.
That’s why I created a service I’m calling My 5 Point “Accept No Limits” Consultation – it has a real retail value of $299, but because I want to help as many people who qualify as I can get the answers they need during times of extreme hardship and difficulty, I’m making a limited number of these available at absolutely no charge to people who qualify. All you need to do is call my office at (417) 883-5886 or Toll Free 1800 345-0535 to see if you qualify to reserve your spot.
Here are the different elements of what you’ll experience during this in-depth consultation:
- A Real, Live Face-to-Face Meeting. We’ll meet face-to-face to discuss the specific details of your accident and what happened. You won’t be filling out a web-based data entry form, sending an email, sitting on hold waiting for a real human to answer – you and I will sit down in a room and talk things through. We’ll get to know each other the old-fashioned way – where we can share and learn from each other.
- A Comprehensive Situational Assessment. I’ll let you tell your story in your own words – you talk, I listen. As appropriate, I’ll ask questions to help you recall ALL the details – to make sure we both end up with an identical picture of exactly what happened that put you in this situation.
- A Preliminary Documentation Review. I’ll conduct a preliminary review of any supporting documentation you have that’s relevant to the accident and situation.
- An Honest and Open Q&A Session. I’ll answer any questions that you may have. I’ll be open, honest, and do everything I can to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
- Your Customized “Next Steps to Fairness” Proposal. Finally, after going over your situation, I’ll lay out in clear, easy-to-understand language, what I see as the strengths and weaknesses of your case. In addition, you’ll walk away with specific suggestions on what I see as your best course of action moving forward.
GUARANTEE: While I can’t guarantee ultimate results, I will guarantee our conversation will provide clear, actionable information that you can use to move forward with confidence knowing you’ve received timely and prudent advice.
If you would like more information about the Missouri Work Comp process, please request my FREE ebook report Understanding Your Missouri Workers Compensation Case.
(Don’t worry I won’t sell or give your email to anyone)