Missouri Worker’s Compensation Shoulder Injuries
Individuals who perform heavy manual labor, repetitive lifting or overhead work are highly susceptible to shoulder injuries. Shoulder injuries cause a tremendous amount of pain and can very often limit an injured worker in a variety of ways.
There are several types of shoulder injuries. Some shoulder injuries can be treated conservatively with physical therapy and pain medication; however, other shoulder injuries require surgery or even multiple surgeries. Shoulder injures often have a very long recovery period.
The Krebs Law Firm LLC handles workers’ compensation cases involving major shoulder injuries. Some of these injuries include:
Rotator Cuff Tears
Biceps Tendon Tears
Displaced Shoulder Fractures
Chronic Shoulder Dislocations
Acromioclavicular Joint (AC Joint) Separations
Get Legal Advice to Preempt Problems
Under Missouri Law it is important to remember you only have 30 days to report your. You also only have 2 years to file your claim with the Missouri Division of Workers Compensation, so I strongly recommend filing a claim as quickly as possible to avoid inadvertently missing the time limits and ruining your case.
You also may have a claim against a third part for personal injury or a Social Security disability claim. It is important to select a Missouri work comp lawyer who is fully capable of meeting and handling the many issues that might arise in your case.
That’s why I created a service I’m calling My 5 Point “Accept No Limits” Consultation – it has a real retail value of $299, but because I want to help as many people who qualify as I can get the answers they need during times of extreme hardship and difficulty, I’m making a limited number of these available at absolutely no charge to people who qualify. All you need to do is call my office at (417) 883-5886 or Toll Free 1800 345-0535 to see if you qualify to reserve your spot.
Here are the different elements of what you’ll experience during this in-depth consultation:
- A Real, Live Face-to-Face Meeting. We’ll meet face-to-face to discuss the specific details of your accident and what happened. You won’t be filling out a web-based data entry form, sending an email, sitting on hold waiting for a real human to answer – you and I will sit down in a room and talk things through. We’ll get to know each other the old-fashioned way – where we can share and learn from each other.
- A Comprehensive Situational Assessment. I’ll let you tell your story in your own words – you talk, I listen. As appropriate, I’ll ask questions to help you recall ALL the details – to make sure we both end up with an identical picture of exactly what happened that put you in this situation.
- A Preliminary Documentation Review. I’ll conduct a preliminary review of any supporting documentation you have that’s relevant to the accident and situation.
- An Honest and Open Q&A Session. I’ll answer any questions that you may have. I’ll be open, honest, and do everything I can to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
- Your Customized “Next Steps to Fairness” Proposal. Finally, after going over your situation, I’ll lay out in clear, easy-to-understand language, what I see as the strengths and weaknesses of your case. In addition, you’ll walk away with specific suggestions on what I see as your best course of action moving forward.
GUARANTEE: While I can’t guarantee ultimate results, I will guarantee our conversation will provide clear, actionable information that you can use to move forward with confidence knowing you’ve received timely and prudent advice.
If you would like more information about the Missouri Work Comp process, please request my FREE ebook report Understanding Your Missouri Workers Compensation Case.
(Don’t worry I won’t sell or give your email to anyone)