Why You Should Hire The Krebs Law Firm
At the Krebs Law Firm, we’ll never lose a case due to lack of preparation and effort. Because of the work we put into each case, we are selective in choosing our clients. There is nothing better than winning a case for a client when we are confident they deserve those benefits. It’s very rewarding to know that we are literally providing benefits that can save their life when you consider the medical care available to Social Security disability recipients.
Our main objective is getting to the heart of the issue. Going through hundreds of pages of medical records and uncovering the facts that are going to resonate with a judge to help win your case. One thing that makes our law firm different is that we actually write briefs for almost all our cases. Writing these briefs help our office prepare for the hearing by making certain we have reviewed the medical records extensively. This helps uncover the important details that can be used to illustrate our client’s problems and how it affects their ability to work. We let you have a copy of your brief so you can see the work we’ve done to prepare for your case.
We Make Sure Our Clients Are Prepared For Their Hearing
At The Krebs Law Firm, we place a heavy emphasis on client hearing preparation. We work through every possible question we can think of that the client will hear from the judge. Our clients tell us they feel better prepared heading into the courtroom by practicing their hearing. We don’t delegate this task to someone else in the office unlike some of our clients who have come to us after being represented by someone else and telling us they met their attorney for the first time moments before walking into their hearing.
This hearing preparation not only prepares you for what to expect, but also how to answer. Many people are more reserved and while being the strong silent type might be admirable in the workplace, it can be a disaster when trying to convince the judge your problems are disabling. Discussing these complicated issues can be difficult initially, so talking through your problems multiple times can help you properly express yourself in the heat of the moment.
A lot of scrutiny is given to the paperwork in a case, so our attorneys personally review your records so we can be on the lookout for things that we know a particular judge will focus on and help our clients prepare accordingly.
We do our homework to prepare for your case and when you choose your attorney, you also need to do your homework and choose wisely. Cases that are lost initially can be appealed and overturned, but it’s much more difficult. So choose a law firm that works hard for you and has you prepared for your case to put the odds in your favor as much as possible.
That’s why I created a service I’m calling My 5 Point “Accept No Limits” Consultation – it has a real retail value of $299, but because I want to help as many people as I can get the answers they need during times of extreme hardship and difficulty, I’m making a limited number of these available at absolutely no charge. All you need to do is call my office at (417) 883-5886 or Toll Free 1800 345-0535 reserve your spot.
Here are the different elements of what you’ll experience during this in-depth consultation:
- A Real, Live Face-to-Face Meeting. We’ll meet face-to-face to discuss the specific details of your accident or injury. You won’t be filling out a web-based data entry form, sending an email, sitting on hold waiting for a real human to answer – you and I will sit down in a room and talk things through. We’ll get to know each other the old-fashioned way – where we can share and learn from each other.
- A Comprehensive Situational Assessment. I’ll let you tell your story in your own words – you talk, I listen. As appropriate, I’ll ask questions to help you recall ALL the details – to make sure we both end up with an identical picture of exactly what happened that put you in this situation.
- A Preliminary Documentation Review. I’ll conduct a preliminary review of any supporting documentation you have that’s relevant to the accident or situation – this includes photographs, accident reports, police investigation notes, citations, and any witness statements. In addition, I’ll review information about your accident, injury or disability, which could include, doctor’s notes, emergency room notes, photographs, X-Ray results and MRI results. In addition, if you were injured in an accident, I’ll check to see how your automobile insurance and health insurance factors into your current and potential future situation.
- An Honest and Open Q&A Session. I’ll answer any questions that you may have – such as how medical treatments will get paid for, how long the overall process will take, potential awards from the Insurance company, costs of litigation, and more. I’ll be open, honest, and do everything I can to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
- Your Customized “Next Steps to Fairness” Proposal. Finally, after going over your situation, I’ll lay out in clear, easy-to-understand language, what I see as the strengths and weaknesses of your case. In addition, you’ll walk away with specific suggestions on what I see as your best course of action moving forward.
GUARANTEE: While I can’t guarantee ultimate results, I will guarantee our conversation will provide clear, actionable information that you can use to move forward with confidence knowing you’ve received timely and prudent advice.