Injuries you incur or illnesses you contract while on the job or while on company business can be handled through a worker’s compensation claim. Whether it is a fall on company property, an injury from defective equipment or machinery, a long term repetitive injury, or even an illness resulting from exposure (occupational disease) you may need representation from an attorney to handle your worker’s compensation claim against your employer. Your employer does not need to be found at fault for you to receive benefits; however, you may disagree with your employer about how extensive those benefits should be. When you feel you are entitled to more compensation, please call a Missouri workers compensation attorney.
If you have been injured on the job be sure that you do the following:
Report Your Injury
- Notify your employer in writing of your injury within 30 days recording all details regarding the date, time and location along with the nature of the injury.
- Failure to report your injury within 30 days can jeopardize your chance for benefits.
Get Medical Care
- As with all injury cases, be sure you go to the doctor and follow the recommended treatment.
- Your employer will pay for the medical care; however, your employer chooses the doctor.
File a Claim for Compensation
- Your employer may feel you should no longer need medical care or do not need long term disability.
- If you disagree, call The Krebs Law Firm to handle your workman’s comp claim.
Explore your Legal Options
- Have your injuries kept you from working for at least a year? If so, you may also have a Social Security Disability claim.
- We can help you with both and will explore all legal options to get you compensation for medical expenses and lost wages.
The Krebs Law Firm can help with your worker’s compensation case.
Call (417) 883-5886 today.
That’s why I created a service I’m calling My 5 Point “Accept No Limits” Consultation – it has a real retail value of $299, but because I want to help as many people as I can get the answers they need during times of extreme hardship and difficulty, I’m making a limited number of these available at absolutely no charge. All you need to do is call my office at (417) 883-5886 or Toll Free 1800 345-0535 reserve your spot.
Here are the different elements of what you’ll experience during this in-depth consultation:
- A Real, Live Face-to-Face Meeting. We’ll meet face-to-face to discuss the specific details of your accident and what happened. You won’t be filling out a web-based data entry form, sending an email, sitting on hold waiting for a real human to answer – you and I will sit down in a room and talk things through. We’ll get to know each other the old-fashioned way – where we can share and learn from each other.
- A Comprehensive Situational Assessment. I’ll let you tell your story in your own words – you talk, I listen. As appropriate, I’ll ask questions to help you recall ALL the details – to make sure we both end up with an identical picture of exactly what happened that put you in this situation.
- A Preliminary Documentation Review. I’ll conduct a preliminary review of any supporting documentation you have that’s relevant to the accident and situation.
- An Honest and Open Q&A Session. I’ll answer any questions that you may have. I’ll be open, honest, and do everything I can to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
- Your Customized “Next Steps to Fairness” Proposal. Finally, after going over your situation, I’ll lay out in clear, easy-to-understand language, what I see as the strengths and weaknesses of your case. In addition, you’ll walk away with specific suggestions on what I see as your best course of action moving forward.
GUARANTEE: While I can’t guarantee ultimate results, I will guarantee our conversation will provide clear, actionable information that you can use to move forward with confidence knowing you’ve received timely and prudent advice.
If you would like more information about the Missouri Work Comp process, please request my FREE ebook report Understanding Your Missouri Workers Compensation Case.
(Don’t worry I won’t sell or give your email to anyone)
WHY AM I GIVING THIS AWAY?
I am tired of seeing good people being short changed by lawyers with clever advertising who are giving a bad name to great attorneys who are true advocates for the clients. We want to show you how you can find the best attorney for your case at no additional expense to you.
I hate to see insurance companies and employers take advantage of injured workers who don’t know their rights.
AM I JUST OUT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Absolutely not. This is not a solicitation for your Missouri Work Comp case. We spend a lot of time speaking with and giving guidance to people who contact our firm for general advice and guidance in injury and disability cases. This free book is simply a way for you to get important information to read in the comfort of your home, and without the anxiety that may come with contacting a lawyer directly.
Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Why Hire the Krebs Law Firm?
- Social Security Disability
- Read more about the founder of the Krebs Law Firm, Jason Krebs.
- Workers Compensation in Lebanon, MO
- Workers Compensation in Joplin, MO
- Workers Compensation in Marshfield, MO
- Workers Compensation in Bolivar, MO
- Workers Compensation in Springfield, MO