Don’t Try to Hide Past Accidents & Injuries From Your Missouri Accident Attorney
Insurance companies have access to a lot of information in various database that they compile that allows them know about your past car accidents and insurance claims. Generally, the only reason they will ask you if you have been in previous crashes is to see if you are an honest person.
It is also vital that you disclose your medical history to your lawyer. The insurance company will examine your medical records and will find out if you have had any injuries or treated for problems to the same body parts (or anywhere else they can try to place the cause of your problems). As long as your attorney knows this information, he or she can deal with it appropriately.
When you make a claim for personal injury, your life becomes an open book. Your privacy is already gone, so you must be as transparent and upfront with your lawyer as you can.
You may or may not need the assistance of a Springfield Missouri personal injury attorney as you settle your Missouri car accident claim. To find out more about your case, or to learn more about whether your settlement amount is fair simply call (417) 883-5886 or Toll FREE 1 800 345-0535 for your free case evaluation today. If you or a loved one has been injured in a Missouri car accident get my Free book before you speak with another lawyer or anyone from the other drivers insurance company.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn when you open the pages of this book:
- How to properly handle inquiries from the insurance company… it’s sad, but being a “nice guy” and answering “a few simple questions” can cost you dearly!
- Keys to determining just how much your case is worth – the many different factors that can literally mean thousands, if not tens, even hundreds, of thousands of dollars.
- 8 ways to make sure any lawyer you choose to represent you can make the most effective arguments on your behalf.
- DANGERS of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest – the key mistakes you do NOT want to make on Social Media immediately after your accident and while your case is being settled.
- What to do if the insurance company offers to pay your medical bills… do NOT just jump at the chance, it could well be a big WARNING sign going off!
- 6 common mistakes you do NOT want to make that could negatively affect your case in a big way.
Click Here to Get Your FREE Book
If you or a family member was injured by the negligence of another driver in Missouri or Arkansas, The Krebs Law Firm LLC offers a free case evaluation if you have questions about your car, bus, truck or bike accident. Many people may be worried that they do not have the money to pay for a personal injury attorney when they were injured by a distracted driver but we only handle accident cases on a contingent fee basis. In other words, there is no fee unless we are successful in getting you the benefits that you deserve. If you would like to speak to Jason Krebs and his staff simply call (417) 883-5886 or Toll FREE 1800 345-0535 for your free case evaluation today.