Free Report 1
The majority of individuals applying for Social Security disability have to appear before a judge to win their case; therefore, it is critical to understand how Missouri Social Security Judges approve cases.
But if you’ve never appeared before a Social Security judge, how would you know how they think?
Claim your FREE report now and learn what these Judges are looking for BEFORE you make a mistake that could ruin your claim.
Click Here to Learn How Missouri and Arkansas Social Security Judges Decide Which Claims to Approve
If you would like to speak with me simply call (417) 883-5886 or Toll Free 1800 345-0535 for your free case evaluation or to discuss your appeal today!
That’s why I created a service I’m calling My 5 Point “Accept No Limits” Consultation – it has a real retail value of $299, but because I want to help as many people as I can get the answers they need during times of extreme hardship and difficulty, I’m making a limited number of these available at absolutely no charge. All you need to do is call my office at (417) 883-5886 or Toll Free 1800 345-0535 reserve your spot.
Here are the different elements of what you’ll experience during this in-depth consultation:
- A Real, Live Face-to-Face Meeting. We’ll meet face-to-face to discuss the specific details of your disability . You won’t be filling out a web-based data entry form, sending an email, sitting on hold waiting for a real human to answer – you and I will sit down in a room and talk things through. We’ll get to know each other the old-fashioned way – where we can share and learn from each other.
- A Comprehensive Situational Assessment. I’ll let you tell your story in your own words – you talk, I listen.
- A Preliminary Documentation Review. I’ll conduct a preliminary review of any supporting documentation you have that’s relevant to the situation.
- An Honest and Open Q&A Session. I’ll answer any questions that you may have. I’ll be open, honest, and do everything I can to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
- Your Customized “Next Steps to Fairness” Proposal. Finally, after going over your situation, I’ll lay out in clear, easy-to-understand language, what I see as the strengths and weaknesses of your claim. In addition, you’ll walk away with specific suggestions on what I see as your best course of action moving forward.
GUARANTEE: While I can’t guarantee ultimate results, I will guarantee our conversation will provide clear, actionable information that you can use to move forward with confidence knowing you’ve received timely and prudent advice.
If you would like a free, no obligation case evaluation click below and answer a handful of simple questions.
Please note that filing out this form does not mean my office has accepted representation and no attorney client relationship is formed by submitting this form.
Also filing out this review form is not filing your appeal and this website in no way related to the Social Security Administration.