If you hire a Springfield Disability lawyer-listen to them!
I am constantly amazed at the number of “experts” who have no idea how the process works. Now that football season is in full swing it’s like the Monday morning quarterbacks that are so common in todays 24 hour TV and news cycle. Lots of people are the worlds greatest armchair quarterback having never played a down.
There is a lot of advice that you will likely receive from friends, family, acquaintances and former coworkers as you make your way through the Social Security disability process and are waiting for your hearing at the Springfield Missouri ODAR.
A lot of this advice is well intentioned… and terrible.
A lot of this “advice” is little more than someone basically bragging that they got approved on the application and didn’t have to go through what you are going through. This advice is usually terrible.
For instance maybe a friend or family member is loaning you money and know thinks they know what is best for you. Now they are an expert on SSA law because they are not happy with the wait. They tell you “you have enough medical records…its obvious you are disabled …your lawyer is just dragging this out” or things of that nature.
Now nobody is happy about the wait of these cases, but it is important to listen to your lawyer not the neighborhood or family know it all. If your case was a “slam dunk” or “obvious” you would have won on the application. The fact that you need the money or are in desperate circumstances DOES NOT mean your case is a sure winner.
If your Springfield Disability lawyer tells you that you need more treatment records it’s because he is trying to win your case and believes that is the best course of action (it is).
Your not doing yourself any favors by listening to the armchair quarterbacks in your life. If you hire a Springfield Disability lawyer- listen to them!
If you would like to speak with me simply call (417) 883-5886 or Toll Free 1800 345-0535 for your free case evaluation or to discuss your appeal today!
That’s why I created a service I’m calling My 5 Point “Accept No Limits” Consultation – it has a real retail value of $299, but because I want to help as many people as I can get the answers they need during times of extreme hardship and difficulty, I’m making a limited number of these available at absolutely no charge. All you need to do is call my office at (417) 883-5886 or Toll Free 1800 345-0535 reserve your spot.
Here are the different elements of what you’ll experience during this in-depth consultation:
- A Real, Live Face-to-Face Meeting. We’ll meet face-to-face to discuss the specific details of your disability . You won’t be filling out a web-based data entry form, sending an email, sitting on hold waiting for a real human to answer – you and I will sit down in a room and talk things through. We’ll get to know each other the old-fashioned way – where we can share and learn from each other.
- A Comprehensive Situational Assessment. I’ll let you tell your story in your own words – you talk, I listen.
- A Preliminary Documentation Review. I’ll conduct a preliminary review of any supporting documentation you have that’s relevant to the situation.
- An Honest and Open Q&A Session. I’ll answer any questions that you may have. I’ll be open, honest, and do everything I can to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
- Your Customized “Next Steps to Fairness” Proposal. Finally, after going over your situation, I’ll lay out in clear, easy-to-understand language, what I see as the strengths and weaknesses of your claim. In addition, you’ll walk away with specific suggestions on what I see as your best course of action moving forward.
GUARANTEE: While I can’t guarantee ultimate results, I will guarantee our conversation will provide clear, actionable information that you can use to move forward with confidence knowing you’ve received timely and prudent advice.
Would you like more information and aren’t sure you are ready to speak with an attorney? Download my FREE ebook right now.
If you would like a free, no obligation case evaluation click below and answer a handful of simple questions.
Please note that filing out this form does not mean my office has accepted representation and no attorney client relationship is formed by submitting this form.
Also filing out this review form is not filing your appeal and this website in no way related to the Social Security Administration.