Address the Worst to Get the Best Outcome in Your Missouri Car Accident Claim
While these kinds of questions aren’t easy to think about when you’re just starting your Missouri personal injury case after your car accident the answers to difficult questions can make all the difference in how you approach your case and the decisions you must make.
When you meet with an attorney about your car accident injuries, definitely address the best-case scenario and the benefits, but don’t forget to take the time to talk about the answers to these type of difficult questions:
Do I really need an attorney’s help to be successful?
Is the attorney I’m meeting with some low level associate or the firm owner?
Does the attorney I’m meeting with have insider knowledge of the insurance process?
Do I really have a case against the other driver?
Did I do anything to contribute to the accident?
What are my chances of success?
What is the worst-case scenario?
Have I already made a mistake that could ruin my case?
Don’t live in denial and address the Worst to Get the Best Outcome in Your Missouri Car Accident. For tips on how to avoid these costly mistakes and to get more information about making sense of the legal process after a Missouri car accident request your FREE copy of my book
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover when you open the pages of this book:
- How to properly handle inquiries from the insurance company… it’s sad, but being a “nice guy” and answering “a few simple questions” can cost you dearly!
- Keys to determining just how much your case is worth – the many different factors that can literally mean thousands, if not tens, even hundreds, of thousands of dollars.
- 8 ways to make sure any lawyer you choose to represent you can make the most effective arguments on your behalf.
- DANGERS of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest – the key mistakes you do NOT want to make on Social Media immediately after your accident and while your case is being settled.
- What to do if the insurance company offers to pay your medical bills… do NOT just jump at the chance, it could well be a big WARNING sign going off!
- 6 common mistakes you do NOT want to make that could negatively affect your case in a big way.
Many people may be worried that they do not have the money to pay for a personal injury attorney when they were injured but we only handle accident cases on a contingent fee basis. In other words, there is no fee unless we are successful in getting you the compensation that you deserve. If you would like to speak to me or my staff simply call (417) 883-5886 for your free case evaluation today.
Also, if you are wondering if location is an issue, I personally handle injury cases throughout all of Missouri.