Your Missouri Personal Injury case may also be a Social Security Disability case. Likewise your Missouri Personal Injury case may also be a Missouri Workers Compensation case. In some instances your Missouri Personal Injury case may also be a Social Security Disability case and a Missouri Workers Compensation case?
The reality is some firms who only practice in one of these 3 areas may overlook a clients injuries that may justify them receiving Social Security Disability. All too often, I see instances where they have settled their work comp case or injury case and their former lawyer never mentioned disability. When you’re out of work due to your injuries, you need all the help you can get. It is especially important in a Missouri Workers Compensation case that the lawyer be familiar with the offsets that involve Social Security payments.
Here are some things to think about:
1) Are you going to be out of work for 12 months due to your injuries?
2) If you are going to be off your current job for 12 months due to your injuries, can you do any easier work at all? . Are you over the age of 50?
3) Your Social Security case can help your Missouri Workers Comp or Missouri personal injury case (by showing the severity of your problems, as disability is not easy to get)
4) Sometimes your injury or work comp case can help your Social Security case ( the medical records from your work comp or injury case can bolster your Social Security Disability case.
5) Please remember other prior injuries and conditions (diabetes etc) aside from the personal injury case or work comp case are things that can be used in your Social Security case.
6) Who caused your work place injury? Were you driving somewhere and hit by another driver? Was there a defective product at work that caused your injury?
If you would like more information about the Missouri Work Comp process, please request my FREE ebook report Understanding Your Missouri Workers Compensation Case.
(Don’t worry I won’t sell or give your email to anyone)
If you or or a family member was injured at work or in a motor vehicle accident, The Krebs Law Firm LLC offers a free case evaluation if you have questions. Many people may be worried that they do not have the money to pay for a personal injury attorney when they were injured by a distracted driver but we only handle work comp, accident cases and Social Security Cases on a contingent fee basis. In other words, there is no fee unless we are successful in getting you the benefits that you deserve. If you would like to speak to Jason Krebs and his staff simply call (417) 883-5886 for your free case evaluation today.