There has been an announcement of 25 new compassionate allowance conditions that may affect your Missouri Social Security disability claim.
For a full list click here.
New Compassionate Allowances Conditions
- Atypical Teratoid/Rhabdoid Tumor
- Chronic Idiopathic Intestinal Pseudo Obstruction
- Coffin- Lowry Syndrome
- Giant Axonal Neuropathy
- Hoyeaal-Hreidarsson Syndrome
- Intracranial Hemangiopericytoma
- Joubert Syndrome
- Leptomeningeal Carcinomatosis
- Liposarcoma- metastatic or recurrent
- Malignant Ectomesenchymoma
- Malignant Renal Rhabdoid Tumor
- Marshall-Smith Syndrome
- Oligodendroglioma Brain Tumor- Grade III
- Pallister-Killian Syndrome
- Progressive Bulbar Palsy
- Prostate Cancer – Hormone Refractory Disease – or with visceral metastases
- Revesz Syndrome
- Seckel Syndrome
- Sjogren-Larsson Syndrome
- Small Cell Cancer of the Thymus
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma- with distant metastases or recurrent
- X-Linked Lymphoproliferative Disease
- X-Linked Myotubular Myopathy
If you have questions and need to speak with a disability attorney in Springfield Missouri call us today. The Krebs Law Firm LLC offers a free case evaluation if you have questions about your Social Security disability claim.
(Don’t worry I won’t sell or give your email to anyone)
People may be worried that they do not have the money to pay for a Springfield Missouri disability attorney, but we only handle Social Security cases on a contingent fee basis. In other words, there is no fee unless we are successful in getting you the benefits that you deserve. If you would like to speak to Jason Krebs and his staff simply call (417) 883-5886 for your free case evaluation or to discuss your appeal today! Do not delay as you only have 60 days to file your appeal or ask for a reconsideration if you live in Kansas, Arkansas or Oklahoma.