An injury resulting from a car accident, a truck accident, or bike wreck can be a life altering experience for the injured person and their family. In addition to the pain and suffering of the injury itself come medical bills and lost wages. The legal process can be stressful for you and your family. An experienced Springfield Missouri accident lawyer will know how to handle your case in a way that is best for you.
When you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, whether it is a semi truck accident, auto accident, motorcycle or bicycle accident the at fault driver’s insurance company will make decisions that are confusing to you or your injured loved one. One thing is clear though; the insurance company is not looking out for you, your family or injured loved one. Insurance is a business plain and simple. The insurance company wants to protect its profits. Every dollar it pays you or your family takes money from its bottom line. The insurance adjuster will get high marks and promotions from his or her boss for settling your case as cheaply as possible. If you have extensive damages, don’t try to handle this alone.
Get my Free book before you speak with anyone from the other drivers insurance company.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover when you open the pages of this book:
- How to properly handle inquiries from the insurance company… it’s sad, but being a “nice guy” and answering “a few simple questions” can cost you dearly!
- Keys to determining just how much your case is worth – the many different factors that can literally mean thousands, if not tens, even hundreds, of thousands of dollars.
- 8 ways to make sure any lawyer you choose to represent you can make the most effective arguments on your behalf.
- DANGERS of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest – the key mistakes you do NOT want to make on Social Media immediately after your accident and while your case is being settled.
- What to do if the insurance company offers to pay your medical bills… do NOT just jump at the chance, it could well be a big WARNING sign going off!
- 6 common mistakes you do NOT want to make that could negatively affect your case in a big way.
If you or or a family member was injured by the negligence of another driver in Missouri or Arkansas, The Krebs Law Firm LLC offers a free case evaluation if you have questions about your car, bus, truck or bike accident. Many people may be worried that they do not have the money to pay for a personal injury attorney when they were injured by a distracted driver but we only handle accident cases on a contingent fee basis. In other words, there is no fee unless we are successful in getting you the benefits that you deserve. If you would like to speak to Jason Krebs and his staff simply call (417) 883-5886 for your free case evaluation today.