Common Social Security Disability Questions from KY-3 Call-A-Lawyer Part 5

I was asked to sit on the Springfield Missouri Bar Association Call a Lawyer program on KY3.There were some common Social Security Disability questions or complaints that I heard several times. I will try to answer some of them over the next few posts.

To appeal a denial, should I just file a new application?

A. No. If you are in Missouri you should contact a social security disability attorney immediately to file an appeal or a file reconsideration in Arkansas or Oklahoma. A new application will most likely be denied for the same reason as the last. Statistically, most claimants are awarded only after being heard by an administrative law judge. Your claim will never get before a judge if you keep filing new applications. In fact you can destroy your claim by refiling because if you wait too long you will no longer be insured under the Social Security rules.

Call 417 883-5886 for a free consultation regarding your disability claim the day you receive your denial. Do not put it aside to take care of later, you have a limited time to file your appeal or reconsideration. Waiting only delays you receiving benefits.

If you would like more information about the Social Security disability application process or the appeals process, please request one of my FREE ebook reports.

(Don’t worry I won’t sell or give your email to anyone)

The Krebs Law Firm LLC offers a free case evaluation if you have questions about your Social Security disability claim. Many people may be worried that they do not have the money to pay for a disability attorney, but we only handle Social Security cases on a contingent fee basis. In other words, there is no fee unless we are successful in getting you the benefits that you deserve. If you would like to speak to Jason Krebs and his staff simply call (417) 883-5886 for your free case evaluation or to discuss your appeal today! Do not delay as you only have 60 days to file your appeal or ask for a reconsideration if you live in Kansas, Arkansas or Oklahoma.